Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vacation!

The Holiday season has been extremely busy, and I haven't had time to pop in and write. I just got back on Tuesday from a 12 day family vacation, and boy do I have things to write about now!! This trip truly earned us "The Griswold" namesake. Everything from the heater in the camper not working (while still in below zero temps), to hitting torrential rain and extreme fog, to my Dad getting the flu and puking - while driving the motorhome 65 mph down the highway! And that was all in just the first 3 days!!

I don't have time to write about it now, as I have suitcases to unpack, laundry to do, and I work all weekend. But the stories, pictures, and crazy times are coming - so hold your horses, it'll be a fun ride with the Logghe clan!

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: