Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

Hello all, I know it's been awhile. My intent was to keep this blog updated each week, but it's fallen to the wayside a bit. In the past few days, I've been finding some fun blogs to read - so it's gotten me inspired to hopefully keep up with this blog a little more.

For my first weekly update, I bring you my Little Ones ... all dressed up for Halloween! It was such a fun time seeing them in their costumes, having fun and eating candy. :)

The Great Pumpkin ... Brody, 8 months


And our fearless Indiana Jones ... Drew, 5 years old


Super Princess! ... Haidyn, 5 - almost 6!


Oh look, it's a new GC Cheerleader! With a Storm Trooper ... Jake and Cole, 10 and 6.


And the gang, all together. What an array of costumes this year! I think this was a bit past the Great Pumpkin's bedtime. :)



Aren't they a cute bunch?? Proud to say they're "mine"! Or at least my nephews and niece ... so thankful for them each and every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they look so sweet!!! i just want to pinch that pumpkins cheeks! :)