Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nashville, here I come!

So the camera on my phone is not the best, and you probably can't read it ... but I'm on my way to Nashville! I am about to the halfway point, a layover in Milwaukee. I have been excited about this trip since we started to plan it - all the way back in June, while we were in China! I am going for a reunion with my Show Hope Missions Trip girls. Yay! It will be great to catch up with everyone, and to be able to exchange hugs - something you can't do through Facebook. :) We are also helping out at a fundraising event for Shaohannah's Hope, the organization we went to China with.

I encourage you to go to their website, Show Hope!, look around, see what the organization is all about and what it helps. And donate!

Well, I better get through security. See ya'll in Nashville!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you're enjoying nashville!!! your reunion sounds like a blast!